Christmas Bucket List


Today I am kicking off my "12 Sweet Posts of Christmas" series! I'm so excited to share 12 posts featuring Holiday and Winter themed recipes, crafts, gift ideas, and round-ups. I hope you come back and check out all the posts. I don't have all the projects completed yet, so I don't want to say for sure what they will be. But here are some sneak peaks of things I want to include.
  • Snowmen themed post
  • Festive warm drinks
  • Christmas cookie recipes and ideas
  • Handmade gifts
  • Gingerbread themed post
  • Holiday cake ideas/recipes
  • Plus a lot more!
Today I am kicking off my series with a fun graphic for your blog, or to print and frame for decor. It's more than just that, though, it's also a reminder to get out and enjoy this special time of year. It's easy to get caught up in the long lines and endless to-do list that the Holidays can bring. With the industry I am working in, things get more hectic around this time of the year. It's easy to get overwhelmed by all the hustle and bustle and completely miss out on all that this time of year has to offer. That's why I created a Christmas bucket list.




There are some traditions that we make time for - special Christmas services at church, stockings/presents with family, and Christmas dinners. But, there are so many things we forget to do, or don't make time for. I made a list of things I wanted to make sure I did this Christmas - hopefully you find this list full of festive activities you want to make time for as well!


Feel free to share this file, or print out and frame as part of your Christmas decorations! If you share online, just please make sure and link back to this post, or Sarah Lynn's Sweets. Thanks! Hope to see you back for the rest of my "12 Sweet Posts of Christmas!"

Popular Posts