Sweet and Salty Trail Mix


It's just a couple more days until Fall - how is that possible?! This summer was a bit of a blur with work and getting all settled in our new house. Neither my husband or I have taken a vacation day since February... Thankfully it's just two weeks until we go on a week-long cruise. I am extremely ready for a bit of rest and relaxation!

We have a crazy early flight, so I'm planning to pack a tasty trail mix to snack on while I travel. There are so many delicious trail mixes out there, but I decided to make my own recipe with all my favorite snack components!

My trail mix begins with an oats and dark chocolate protein granola. I incorporated the same granola from my yogurt parfait recipe. I added in unsweetened coconut and sliced almonds. To complete the trail mix, I added my favorite salty component (pretzels) and of course something sweet (white chocolate)!

This trail mix is addicting, I love how all the flavors meld together into one amazing sweet and salty bite!

Sweet and Salty Trail Mix ingredients:
  • 2 cups of your favorite granola (I like honey dark chocolate)
  • 1/2 cup pretzel sticks
  • 1/4 cup sliced almonds
  • 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
Sweet and Salty Trail Mix instructions:
  • Break up pretzel sticks
  • Mix together granola, pretzels, sliced almonds, and white chocolate chips
  • Enjoy!!


Popular Posts